MF make it different:
management of corporate crises / restructuring
The increasing dynamism, sometimes hysterical, markets and the presence of competitors increasingly aggressive forces companies that want to continue to grow and develop to acquire technical and managerial skills of increasingly high level. Vision and organization are key to maintaining a lively and dynamic company.
Working in concert with business owners and managers to take companies to the next level of competitiveness. It helps them focus and concretize the vision into practical action to achieve the expected results. For best results you have to take a change.
Awareness is the starting point on which to build successful projects.
They are also fundamental values and characteristics that can be made available to the project.
Loyalty: act to achieve the objectives of the company. My attitude led to the assumption of responsibility approaches an entrepreneurial approach / management much more than that of “consultant” of the common imagination.
- Adaptability: I adapt to act according to the customer’s needs.
- Speed: either to start the activities for the next release from the organization.
- Results: they are used to being evaluated on the basis of the results and so I focus on the success of the projects entrusted.
- Knowledge transfer: I transfer to the organization skills, contacts and experience that will be used long after my exit.
- Objectivity: I match the required sensitivity to the organizational culture in which I work, the ability not to get influenced by unnecessary constraints imposed by the “corporate tradition” and the “daily business”.
- Operations: I act as a consultant to the Directorate yet can operate directly to implement the solutions found.